Friday, November 5, 2010

Post 9

The Perfect Shot is a book that keeps making me want to read more and more.I really like it. I think that alot has happened for one guy to have been through. It keeps me wondering still who is the person in the hospital from the beginning of the book. I think that if i were in Brian's situation I would be trying to tell peole about the jogger too. I think that he can't let go because he thinks that it really is a vital part to Mr. Daine's case. He also doesn't think that Mr. Daine could have killed his wife, and two children. I also think that Brian is being a good teammate because he is making sure that everyone is getting their projects done for class, so they can play basketball. Todd came out to Brian and said that he is gay. I think that is a big thing for him because Brian must be someone that people can look up too. I think that in many ways Brian is someonee that many people look up too because he is still strong even after everything he has been through. I think that it must be tough on him, but he still keeps going. He is trying to contact Mr. Daine's lawyer before it is too late, so that he can tell him about the jogger. He does go to Warren, Todd's brother, to see what his opinion on the matter is. Warren tell him to not get involved, but Brian knows that he has to tell someone. Even if it isn't going to be much of a help, he knows that he has to go to the courtroom and see if it can help. That way he does not have to live with the "what if" on whether or not the jogger was important for the rest of his life.

1 comment:

  1. Even though people look up to Brian, he still seems very down to earth.

    ReplyDelete